Skip to Content

Work

Deed, 1788

Creator
Contributing Institution
Description
  • Deed for a lot of ground for a new location of Second Presbyterian Church surrounding Coats's street, Second Street, and St. John's Street. Land granted for Church use in 1788 by William Rush and Peter Thompson.
Subject
Place
Extent
Format (Original)
Language
In Collection:
Format (Digital)
Type
URL
Rights