Skip to Content

Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia for the Southern District

Philadelphia Monthly Meeting for the Southern District was established in 1772 by Philadelphia Quarterly Meeting by a division of the Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia. Its territory included the north side of Walnut Street and southward, including Moyamensing, Southwark and Passyunk. This Monthly Meeting included the Friends who worshipped in Pine Street (Hill Meeting) and at Fourth Street meeting houses.

Items in this Collection (18)

Sort the listing of items