Skip to Content

Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia for the Northern District

Philadelphia Monthly Meeting for the Northern District was established in 1772 by Philadelphia Quarterly Meeting by a division of the Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia. Its territory included the south side of Mulberry [Arch] Street and northward including Northern Liberties and Friends on the west side of the Schuylkill River. This Monthly Meeting included the Friends who worshipped in the "new" Bank meeting house and, in 1789, at the meeting house in Keys Alley.

Items in this Collection (13)

Sort the listing of items