The Garrett Tower was a journal quarterly published by a representative group of students, faculty, and alumni of Garrett Biblical Institute and Garrett Theological Seminary, predecessors of the current Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary. The issues contained in this collection span the years from 1925 to 1967 and represent the complete run of 169 issues. As a journal for the Garrett community, the publication had two purposes: “to give expression to the life of Garrett and to serve the interests of the varied groups that form the Garrett family, students, alumni, faculty, and friends” (The Garrett Tower, vol. 1, no. 1, May 1925). In doing so, they wanted to further the welfare of the school itself, which united them all in common interest and devotion. The journal include editorial essays, articles about student life and special events, alumni information, and book reviews.