In 1742, the Moravian Church began holding services in Philadelphia under the leadership of Nikolaus Ludwig von Zinzendorf. On New Year’s Day in 1743, 34 members organized as a Moravian congregation in a new church building in Old City, at the corner of Race and Bread Streets. In 1820, the original church building was enlarged and remodeled. In 1856, a second church building was dedicated by the congregation, on Franklin and Wood Streets. A third and final church building was dedicated in 1893 on Fairmount Avenue, between 16th and 17th Streets, where it remained until the congregation’s official closing in 1965. Today, Redeemer Moravian Church continues the Moravian tradition in Southwest Philadelphia. Select archival records from this massive collection (54 boxes) of First Moravian Church were scanned as part of this project and include diaries, minutes, membership lists, church registers, and drawings.