||Minutes of the United Churches from 1784-1815. Beginning as the United Churches of Christ-Church and St. Peter's, St. James's was added to the churches in 1809. Recorded at the rear of the book are legacies, gifts, and donations made to an assortment of church related funds by various congregation members. Of note is a transcribed copy of Dr. John Kearsley's will. This volume has inserted at page 47 two additional items: a printed excerpt from the minutes of October 30, 1752 and a printed version of Bishop White's sermon delivered on June 21, 1786. Note: Blank pages were not scanned.